Friday, November 4, 2011

random sketches.





soooo the people in this are some of my characters.


I don't even know some of their names.....(almost none of them are form story's I'm working on right now......)


but I'll list their names anyway  (well, the ones I know)

-----------------the top row:---------------



1. an unnamed girl character and a boy character dancing. (they are form a new story idea)

2. Rosie. from the same new idea.

3. a unnamed girl form a comic idea I've had for a while.

------------------------middle row:-------------------------



1. Kayli form my comic "sliced in half" that I haven't started yet. pfffft.

2. an unnamed girl form my story "land of stone" or "the stone lands" (that's the story my other characters Alana, Zarah, Ammi and Kali are from)

3. Henrietta the main character of a story idea I've had for a while now  (she looks like one of my other characters a LOT because I thought I'd never right Henrietta's story so I just put her in another story and now I'm thinking of my old story again..... plus, the new character is nothing like Henrietta now )

4. Rebecca. one of Henrietta's enemy's.

----------the last row:---------------------------



1. Carolyndi. a minor character from "land of stone"

2. Melissa. a bad guy from Henrietta's story. Melissa is a witch.

3. lol....I have NO idea where this doodle came from....it's my character Kate form my story "heather and magic".  I have one other drawing of Kate in my gallery.



sooo enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment