Saturday, April 28, 2012

Lots of art!

First, here's a picture of my character Pam, with some of my non-online and online friend's characters at a tea party. I might as well list them. XD

Rowena, a original story character.
Noel, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.
Magpie, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.
Elliot, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.
Blue, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.
Pam, my original story character.
Teddy, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.
Jeri, a Teen Titans fancharacter.
Kiara, a original story character.
Katrina, a original story character.
Zoe, a original story character.
Jasper, a Legend of Zelda fancharacter.

You'll most likely have to click on the picture to be able to read the words.



The next picture is a online friend's Legend of Zelda fancharacter Sable.




And last are a icon and picture of my element character Fire!


Here's the picture. For anyone who doesn't know, "FTW" can mean "For The Win!." XD That's what it means in this picture.


AAAAnd here's the icon that I should have worked on more. XD


2 comments:

  1. Love the tea party pic :D Totally awesome!!!!

    Hey, maybe sometime we could do an art trade :) Sadly though, I don't have a DivantART account...

    ReplyDelete