Monday, October 29, 2012

Lots of Art, part one!

So I keep forgetting to post here.. Google chrome doesn't have this as a favorite web page anymore so I forget. XD


Here's a big collection of my recent art! More on the way~

                                                                           LUCY!



                                                                    Miss Scarlet!
                                                                        Twilight!

                                                                    My friend's character Nicole!

                                                             Winston from 1984!

1 comment:

  1. WOW!! I love Miss Scarlet (in the library with the lead pipe?). Lucy is dead awesome as well! (I really can't help it, when I see a picture of Lucy I automatically love it. She is my favorite character in Pam's Time!)

    ReplyDelete